Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ESP32-S2 MCU WiFi Devboard, 240 MHz, 2.4 GHz WiFi
- Finished the Standard Version with Pinheader
- Offers a WiFi development board
- Provides high operating performance
- Integrated 320 KB SRAM, 128 KB ROM, 8 MB PSRAM, 4 MB Flash memory
- On-chip integrated full-speed USB OTG interface
- Onboard 1.8 A current high-efficiency power supply IC
The ESP32-S2 MCU WiFi Devboard, 240 MHz, 2.4 GHz WiFi (Standard Version w/ Pinheader) features a WiFi development board with compact size, plenty of peripheral interfaces, integrated low-power Wi-Fi System-on-Chip (SoC), and a mass memory, supporting Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecosystem.
It is equipped with a hardware crypto accelerator, RNG, HMAC, and Digital Signature module and can meet the security requirements of the Internet of Things. Multiple low-power operating states to satisfy power requirements in IoT, mobile devices, wearable electronics, smart homes, and other application scenarios, etc.
- 1x ESP32-S2 MCU WiFi Devboard, 240 MHz, 2.4 GHz WiFi (Standard Version w/ Pinheader)
- Tiny Size: Yes
- Easy Integration: Yes
- Microprocessor: 32-bit LX7
- High Operating Performance: Yes
- Multi-function GPIO Pins: Yes
- Weight: 7 g