Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Meet our multi-sensory, rechargeable robot which will captivate young children’s interest as they plan its illuminated movements and adventures, whilst laying firm technological foundation skills.
- This will really support mathematical skills. It can be used individually or collaboratively. The children start to relate to the colours, lights, sounds, textures, and movements together.
- This is such a great addition to your technology resources. designed to support those inquiring skills but offers so much more, to be also used by older children on their programming journey.
- This highly interactive, engaging robot has simple, clear and literal controls that, when pressed, are tactile, colourful, illuminated and create sounds
- Recommended Age: 10 months and up!
Meet our multi-sensory, rechargeable robot which will captivate young children's interest as they plan its illuminated movements and adventures, whilst laying firm technological foundation skills.
This highly interactive, engaging robot has simple, clear and literal controls that, when pressed, are tactile, colourful, illuminated and create sounds, enabling the child to make key connections about cause and effect. You can switch it to different settings, removing the sound effects. You can have it on dance mode where the children can move about, mimicking the robot's actions. It can be limited to simple movements or to a string of ten commands.
A charming, magical character, who merges awe and wonder with technology, as well as relating to children's natural sense of curiosity. What will they discover as they explore the possibilities? What happens in the different modes? Will it go forwards, backwards, sideways or rotate? The children can speculate, test and evaluate how to get it to a specific destination or just explore freely. It is great for learning about stimulus-response and recognising that if a specific button is pressed, it will cause a reaction. This robot is pre Bee-Bot as the controls are so literal, merely press the arrow buttons to choose a direction.
This is part of a technological journey where key skills are developed and foundations for understanding are laid down. It is developmentally aligned to young children's needs, skills and interests. The children will play with the Bot in many ways. Some will just enjoy pushing the buttons and seeing them light up, whilst others will plan amazing adventures. They will estimate how many times they need to press a button in order to land on a specified destination.
1x TTS Early Technology Light Up Glow and Go Bot
1x USB cable
Height: 10 cm
Length: 28.5 cm
Width: 27 cm