- Bee-Bot is an engaging classroom robot for early-age kids to learn STEM with a variety of cross-curricular activates.
- It’s a Bee-shaped robot, yellow in color with controls to move forward/backward and turn left/right.
- It teaches kids ages 3+ about controls, directions, algorithms, sequencing, estimation and basic programming too!
- Store your Bee-Bots and Blue-Bots compactly and safely in this purpose made bag. Made from durable fabrics and with an extra tough zip, this is the perfect storage solution for your floor robots.
- Bundle Includes: 6 bee-Bot See and Say Floor Robot and 1 Hive Storage bag for Bee-Bot or Blue Bot
Bee-Bot is an exciting robot designed specifically for use by young children ages 3+. This colorful, easy-to-operate, and friendly little robot is a perfect tool for teaching sequencing, estimation, problem-solving, and just having fun!
Store your Bee-Bots and Blue-Bots compactly and safely in this purpose made bag. Made from durable fabrics and with extra tough zip, this is the perfect storage solution for your floor robots.
Hive Bag and 6 Bee-Bots A set of 6 Bee-Bots and a Bee-Bot / Blue-Bot Hive bag to store and transport them in. Store and transport your Bee-Bots compactly and safely in the Hive Storage bag. Bee-Bot is a perfect starting point for teaching control, directional language, and programming. With a wide range of cross-curricular mats and activity tins to program with, and fun accessories to personalize, Bee-Bot is the must-have programming resource for any KS1 classroom.
6x bee-Bot See and Say Floor Robot
1x Hive Storage bag for Bee-Bot or Blue-Bot
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.