- TeraRanger Evo Sensor Evaluation Kit
- Features 4 different Time-of-Flight sensors and 2 Infrared thermal cameras
- Connects to I2C, UART or USB interfaces
- Is compatible with ROS, Pixhawk, Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Provides free GUI downloads for quick tests on a PC
The TeraRanger Evo Sensor Evaluation Kit is built on the modular Evo sensor family and includes 4 different active Time-of-Flight sensors and 2 infrared thermal cameras with different fields of view.
The modular two-part design of Evo sensors allows quick testing and prototyping with a variety of interfaces including USB, UART, and I2C. Just clip-on your preferred interface backboard to any Evo sensor. No additional calibration is required as the sensors stream factory calibrated distance values in millimeters and thermal data in deci kelvins.
The lightweight design of the Evo sensor platform is ideally suited for mobile robotics, while the small-form-factor enables discrete installation in IoT applications, automation solutions, and embedded systems. The unique modular design of Evo sensors enables easy plug’n play integration into various platforms, including ROS, Pixhawk, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Odroid and more!
Connect the Evo sensor to a PC and perform quick tests using the USB Backboard in no time. A graphical user interface is also available for demonstration purposes enabling users to stream distance data in millimeters.
- 1 x Evo 60 m – long range single pixel ToF distance sensor
- 1 x Evo 3 m – shorter range single pixel ToF distance sensor
- 1 x Evo 600 Hz – fast, fixed-speed single pixel ToF distance sensor
- 1 x Evo 64 px – 8 x 8 multi-pixel ToF depth sensor for movement detection
- 1 x Evo Thermal 33° – 32 x 32 pixel infrared thermal camera with a 33° FoV
- 1 x Evo Thermal 90° – 32 x 32 pixel infrared thermal camera with a 90° FoV
Interface and Cables:
- 3 x USB Interface board
- 3 x USB 2.0 Micro Cable (50cm)
- 3 x UART/I2C Interface board
- 3 x UART/I2C Cable (22cm)
- Principle: Infrared Time-of-Flight (ToF)
- Range: *0.5 up to 60 m
- Update Rate: Up to 240 readings per second
- Output Resolution: 0.5 cm below 14 m, 2 cm from 14 m
- Accuracy: ±4 cm in the first 14 m, 1.5% above 14 m
- Field of view: Approx. 2°
- Supply voltage: 5V DC +/-5%
- Supply current (min-max): 90 - 330 mA
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- UART, +3.3 V level, 115200, 8, N, 1
- I2C, +3.3 V level, 400 kHz
- Single 9 pin Hirose DF13
- Micro USB
- Weight: 9 g (Sensor) + 3 g (Backboard)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.