Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Maximum communication speed of 921.6Kbps
- Industrial grade temperature range of 40 to 85 degrees Celsius (IEC 60068 2 30/33)
- RS422/RS485 side able to absorb 400W surge from 10/1000s peak pulse waveform
- ESD protection of IEC 61000 4 2 level 4
- External power not required when DTR signal line is enabled
The SystemBase CS 428/9at Mini2 Serial Converter Mini RS232 to RS422/485 is the smallest converter of its kind available on the market. It provides a fast and efficient solution to overcoming the distance limitations of RS232, or for connecting to industrial devices with an RS422/RS485 interface.
No additional software is needed for its operation; a DIP switch is easily accessible, allowing you to configure the interface for RS422 or RS485. The CS 428/9at Mini2 is fully compatible with the serial COM port on your PC.
1x CS 428/ 9AT mini2
1x Ejector pin
Hardware-based Auto Toggling
RS422/RS485, Termination Resistor, and Echo Mode selectable by external switches
Maximum 10 Devices Connectable for RS422 Multi Drop Mode
Power: 9-12V, 500mA
Connector RS232: DE 09S (DB9 Female), RS422/RS485: Terminal Block 4P
RS232 Signal Lines: TXD, RXD, RTS, DTR, GND
RS422 Signal Lines: TXD+, TXD, RXD+, RXD
RS485 Signal Lines: TRXD+, TRXD.