Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sunfounder PIR Sensor Module HC-SR501
- Converts infrared ray signal into an electrical signal
- Based on infrared technology
- Provides high sensitivity and security
- Works under the extra-low voltage mode
- Automatic sensing electronic equipment
The Sunfounder PIR Sensor Module HC-SR501 is a kind of sensor that can convert the infrared ray signal emitted by human or animal into an electrical signal.
And HC-SR501 is an automatic control module based on infrared technology which has high sensitivity and security and works under the extra-low voltage mode. It is a common sight that the module is applied in a range of automatic sensing electronic equipment, especially in automatic control products powered by the dry battery.
- 1 x Sunfounder PIR Sensor Module HC-SR501
- Working Voltage: DC 3.6 to 30 V
- Fully automatic induction
- Micropower consumption: Static Current < 50uA
- Output high-level signal: Applies to various kinds of circuits