Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Ultra-Small UHF RFID Tag Rain (10pk)
- Attached with small or organically-shaped objects
- Contains a 96-bit EPC field
- Supports a wide frequency range from 865 to 928 MHz
- Allows to cover all globally relevant UHF frequency bands
- 100% green material for RoHS compliance
The SparkFun Ultra-Small UHF RFID Tag Rain (10pk) operates 865 to 928 MHz band and contains a 96-bit EPC field that is programmable by the user.
The 'Rain' ultra-small UHF RFID tags from Murata are really exciting because of their fantastically small size - they're just a 1.25 mm square with a height of 0.55 mm! The tag's tiny composure makes it really well suited to attaching to small or organically-shaped objects with a little bit of glue or epoxy.
- 10 x SparkFun Ultra-Small UHF RFID Tag Rain
- 1.25 x 1.25 x 0.55 mm
- 1.25 mm square by 0.5 mm height
- 96-bit user-programmable EPC field
- UHF band (865 - 928 MHz)
- Simultaneous read capable with compatible readers
- 1 inch read/write range with UHF Ring Antenna