Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Miniature board provides precision control over a wide range of mechanisms actuated by brushless or brushed electric motors (PMSM, BLDC, Direct Drive, Gimbal, Brushed) of any manufacturer.
- Turn brushless or brushed motors into high-precision direct drives or servo drives when paired with absolute or incremental position encoders (BISS-C, SSI, SPI, PWM or Quadrature) of any manufacturer.
- Up to 25A of phase-to-phase current, and up to 20bits of angular precision are provided.
- Features CAN/CANopen, USB Virtual COM port and RC PWM interfaces for receiving commands from a control computer, PLC or a RC receiver and sending back telemetry.
- External absolute or incremental encoders (optional) enable such functions as servo control, direct drive control, robust speed control at low speeds, a brake function and various safety functions.
Typical applications of Servosila SC-25 controllers include:
- servo drives, servo mechanisms,
- traction electric drives, thrust drives,
- industrial machines, pumps, conveyor belts,
- robotic warehouses, robotic stores,
- medical equipment and machines,
- farming and agricultural machines,
- test equipment, test beds,
- automated measurement and diagnostics equipment,
- CNC machines,
- actuated computer vision systems.
62 mm in diameter
16 mm height
Max. phase-to-phase current: 25 A
Nominal phase-to-phase current: 15 A
Input voltage: 7-60 V DC