- Flame sensors can be used to detect fire or light sources in the wavelength range of 760 nm to 1100 nm.
- The mini fan module consists of a 130 DC motor, fan blades, drive circuit, and red RJ11d port.
- Gas Sensors include MQ2 smoke sensors with good repeatability, long-term stability, short response time, and durable performance.
- The Slider Potentiometer module contains a sliding potentiometer with a maximum resistance of 10K. It can be used to adjust the motor speed, LED brightness, etc.
- Micro bit: is an entry-level development board designed by BBC for teen programming education. It supports the PXT graphical programming interface developed by Microsoft.
This Package contains:
1 x Flame Sensor
1 x Mini Fan Sensor
1 x Gas Sensor
1 x Linear Sliding potentiometer
1 x Microbit Shield
1 x Multi-touch Sensor
1 x 6 Ways Line Tracking Sensor
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.