Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio 4-Channel SPDT Relay HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Offers high-quality SPDT relays
- Standardized shield shape and design
- Provides I2C interface with three hardware SW1 (1, 2, 3)
- Features LED working status indicators for each relay
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 1/2/3/4
The Seeedstudio 4-Channel SPDT Relay HAT for Raspberry Pi utilizes four high-quality SPDT (single pole - double throw) relays and provides NO/NC (Normally Open/ Normally Closed) interfaces that can control the load of high current.
This means it could be a nice solution for controlling devices that can't be directly controlled by the I2C bus. The standardized shield form factor enables smooth connection with the Raspberry Pi and it also has four LED indicators that show the on/off state of each relay.
- 1 x Seeedstudio 4-Channel SPDT Relay HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 91.2 x 56 x 32 mm (L x W x H)
- Power Supply: 4.75 ~ 5.5 V
- Max Switching Voltage: 30 VDC / 250 VAC
- Max Switching Current: 15 A
- Frequency: 1 Hz