- The first programmable robot from the TTS range, specifically designed for outdoor use.
- Built in sensors can detect when obstacles and other robots are near
- Free programming app available to download from both the AppleStore and Android PlayStore
- The Rugged Robot app comes pre-downloaded onto the TTS tablet
- Compatible with the TacTile Reader
Our first programmable robot designed for outdoor use! Winner of the BETT 2020 award for the best digital device.
Boasting Bluetooth functionality and designed for robust challenges, Rugged Robot can be controlled via tablet or the TTS TacTile Code Reader.
With a memory of up to 256 steps, Rugged Robot will be able to carry out the most challenging of activities. With 3 speeds, students can set how fast the robot moves. It also boasts an obstacle sensor which can be turned on and off to prepare students to the more complex programming that lies ahead.
An obstacle sensor which can be turned on and off will detect obstacles in front of the robot and reverse and rotate 45 degrees before carrying out the rest of the program.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.