Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The ultimate hobby and small decal machines for offices, schools, restaurants and stores
- STIKA desktop cutters produce colorful POP displays, labels, iron-ons and more
- Creating custom vinyl graphics has never been faster or more affordable
- Making professional-looking graphics is a snap with the STIKA
- STIKA offers plug-and-play capabilities for both Mac and PC systems
- Has a convenient USB port just like common desktop printers
The Roland STIKA - SV-15 Desktop Cutter is perfect for offices, schools, restaurants and stores, STIKA desktop cutters produce colorful POP displays, labels, iron-ons and more. Creating custom vinyl graphics has never been faster or more affordable. For a compact product in its price-range and class, the STIKA has a variety of big features that make it stand out. With bundled CutStudio software, users can tile up to 64 designs and contour cut printed images using an easy print registration function. It also features a simple USB connection and a sheet adjust lever for handling a wide range of media.
Making professional-looking graphics is a snap with the STIKA. Simply design your graphics with bundled Roland CutStudio software, peel away the excess vinyl, and apply. It’s that easy. You can even contour cut printed graphics using your desktop printer and the STIKA driver. With a convenient USB port just like common desktop printers, the STIKA offers plug-and-play capabilities for both Mac and PC systems. USB cable included.
In addition to cutting vinyl and other materials, STIKA desktop cutters can be used as a simple and cost-effective solution for contour cutting printed graphics. Users print registration marks with their desktop printer, load the printed graphic into the STIKA, then send the file to the STIKA for contour cutting the graphics. Every STIKA comes with Roland CutStudio. This powerful design software lets you reduce, re-position, rotate, tile and mirror images. It enlarges images as crisp as original size and cuts TrueType fonts without outlining. CutStudio supports BMP, JPG, STX, AI and EPS (Adobe Illustrator Version 7 & 8) file formats. Plugins for Adobe Illustrator (Mac and PC) and Corel Draw (PC) are also included.
- AC adapter
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Replaceable blade protector
- Blade holder
- Material for test cuts
- Application tape for test cuts
- Roland Software Package CD-ROM
- SV-15/12/8 user's manual
- 20-5/8(W) x 8-1/8(D) x 4-1/2”(H) / 522(W) x 205(D) x 115(H)mm
- Weight (unit only): 7.3 lb [3.3 kg]
- Cutting method: Media-moving method
- Maximum cutting area: 13-3/8 (X) x 39-5/16” (Y) / 340 (X) x 1000mm (Y)
- Acceptable sheet size: Width: Width: 14-1/8 to 15” (360 to 381 mm), Length: 43-1/4” (1100mm) or less
- Cutting speed: 7/16 to 3-7/8ips. (12 to 100 mm/sec.)
- Acceptable material: PVC or label material of 0.004” (0.1 mm) or less in thickness. Total material thickness including the backing of 0.012” (0.3 mm) or less
- Interface**: >USB 1.1
- Power supply: Dedicated AC adapter input: AC 100V +/- 10%, 50/60Hz 1.7A Output: DC 19 V 2.1 A
- Power consumption: Aprox. 20W (including AC adapter)
- Acoustic noise level: 60 dB (A) or less (According to ISO 7779)
- Operating environment Temperature: 41 to 104 °F [5 to 40 °C]
- Humidity: 35 to 80% non-condensing