Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Roboworks Rosbot Nano (A1)
- Open-source educational robot
- ROS1/ROS2 compatible
- ROS Controller - Jetson Nano
- Built-in STM32 Motor/Power/IMU Controller
- Built-in LiDAR and Depth Camera
The Roboworks Rosbot Nano (A1) is an educational robot based on ROS (Robot Operating System) for robotic researchers, educators, students, and developers. Rosbot is equipped with a built-in ROS Controller, LiDAR, Depth Camera, STM32 Motor/Power/IMU Controller, and metal chassis with solid rubber wheels.
Rosbot is ideal for ROS beginners with its affordable price, compact design, and ready-to-go package. Rosbot is also a solid Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) platform for robotic education and research projects.
ROS is the most popular robot operating system in the world. A hardware platform based on ROS will benefit the user by gaining extensive practical skills from the world's most promising robot operating system.
ROS and Ubuntu images are pre-loaded on Rosbot which includes all the essential ROS software packages and drivers. The online tutorial will guide the user on how to launch Rosbot and its ROS packages within minutes.
Rosbot is a complete package for ROS learning and research projects bundled with all essential hardware components and ROS software.
Rosbot is expandable to add accessories such as robotic arms, voice recognition modules, LCD screens, external keyboards, etc.
Rosbot comes with comprehensive classroom materials including a user manual, tutorials, and sample ROS codes allowing educators to integrate Rosbot's hardware and software package into their curriculum with ease and flexibility.
- Autonomous driving
- Autonomous mobile robot
- Mobile manipulation
- Multi-robot system
- Human-robot interaction
- Mobile computer vision
- Edge computing over 4G/5G
ROS controller - Jetson Nano, chassis, battery, battery charger, Orbbec depth camera, LD14/M10P LiDAR
- Onboard Ubuntu, ROS1 and STM32 driver
- User can install ROS2 on a new Micro SD card or replace the original ROS1 on the bundled Micro SD card
Drivers and ROS Packages:
- iOS and Android remote control apps
- Drivers and Software Installers
- ROS Packages and Source Codes
- STM32 Chassis Source Codes
- 44.5 x 35.8 x 15 cm (L x W x H)
- Wheels Diameter: 125 mm
- ROS controller - Jetson Nano
- Orbbec depth camera
- LD14/M10P LiDAR
- Solid rubber wheels - 125 mm diameter
- Servo Power - 35 W