Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Integrated with two sets of servo systems and a drive controller, all within a 50x50mm size
- Adjustable gripping force, position, speed, torque and angle parameters
- Drop detection and self-locking function
- Standardized communication and command interfaces make it easy to integrate with other equipment
- Intelligent feedback of gripping and rotation status, as well as drop detection, make it easy to monitor
This Rotary grippers are widely used in medical and laboratory industries.
For more application case, please search DH-Robotics on YouTube to watch.
If there are usage problems, customers are advised to log in to the official website in advance to download product related information such as usage instructions and 3D drawings. If the product is damaged due to customer wrong use, no return or refund will be accepted. Thanks~
1 5m adaptor cable
1 USB to RS485 module
Product size 159mm x 53mm x 34mm
Recommended workpiece weight: 1 kg
Maximum rotation speed: 1400 degrees/second
Repeat accuracy (positioning): +- 0.02 mm
Opening/closing time: 0.9seconds / 0.9seconds
Rated voltage: 24 V DC +- 10%
Rated current: 2A
Peak current: 5A
Recommended environment:0 to 40 degrees Celsius under 85% relative humidity.