Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Zero rotary backlash and high repeatability
- High dynamic response and high speed stability
- All-in-one design and power-off protection
The RGD Series Direct Drive Rotary Gripper RGD 5 14 for High Precision Manufacturing Applications
1. Zero Rotary Backlash/High Repeatability: The RGD Series adopts direct drive rotary motors to achieve zero rotary backlash and a rotary resolution of up to 0.01 degrees, which is suitable for rotary positioning scenarios in semiconductor production.
2. High Dynamic Response/High Speed Stability: The precision direct drive technology, combined with DH Robotics excellent drive control, enables perfect control of gripping and rotation. The rotation speed can reach up to 1500 degrees per second.
3. All-in-One Design/Power-off Protection: The gripper adopts the design of integrating the dual servo system of gripping and rotation with the drive control module, which is smaller and more compact, and is applicable to more scenarios. Brakes are optional to meet the requirements of various applications.
The RGD Gripper, with its direct drive technology, can provide greatly improved rotary accuracy, which can be used in scenarios such as the high precision positioning assembly, transport, and deflection correction of 3C electronics and semiconductors.
If there are usage problems, customers are advised to log in to the official website in advance to download product related information such as usage instructions and 3D drawings. If the product is damaged due to customer wrong use, no return or refund will be accepted.
1x RGD gripper
1x 5 meter cable
Gripping Force (Per Jaw): 2.5 N
Stroke: 14 mm
Rated Torque: 0.25 Nm
Peak Torque: 0.5 Nm
Rotary Range: Infinite Rotation
Recommended Workpiece Weight: 0.05 kg
Maximum Rotation Speed: 1500 Degrees/Second
Rotary Backlash: Zero Backlash
Repeat Accuracy (Swiveling): 0.1 Degrees
Repeat Accuracy (Position): 0.02 mm
Opening/Closing Time: 0.5 Seconds/0.5 Seconds
Weight: 0.86 kg (Without Brake), 0.88 kg (With Brake)
Size: 149 mm x 50 mm x 50 mm (Without Brake/With Brake, Same Size)
Communication Interface: Modbus RTU (RS485)
Rated Voltage: 24 V DC (10%)
Rated Current: 1.2 A
Peak Current: 2.5 A
IP Class: IP40
Recommended Environment: 0-40 Degrees Celsius, Under 85% Relative Humidity
Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS