Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- PoScope Mega1 USB Oscilloscope, Function Generator and Logic Analyzer Bundle
- Features a really powerful pocket size device
- Provides a low power consumption USB oscilloscope
- Draws only 60 mA of current
The PoScope Mega1 USB Oscilloscope, Function Generator and Logic Analyzer Bundle is lowest power consumption USB oscilloscope, function generator and logic analyzer in one on the market. It draws only 60 mA thus the best choice for measurement environments which demands power autonomy and longevity.
It’s especially convenient for outdoor measurements in remote places where power supply is limited and portability is very important. Integrated high quality analog to digital converters are able to sample up to 2,5 MS/s and with maximum data resolution of 10 mV at +/-20 V input range.
Function generator is capable of generating different pattern test signals with frequency up to 12,5 kHz and maximum amplitude of 1,8 V. Logic analyzer captures up to 16 digital inputs and gathers data for further analysis. Included free software PoScope4 extends it’s usability for many different applications.
The PoScope4 software is multithreaded Windows application which enables usage of single or multiple PoScopeMega1 devices at same time. It’s core is based around plugin technology thus users can connect to it any measurement device by PoLabs.
Parallel processing unit provides fast and smooth data acquisition and graphics drawing. All those features together makes PoScope4 extremely modular, fast and easy to use.
2 analog inputs
- Sample rate: up to 1 MHz (dual channel) and up to 2.5 MHz (single channel)
- Input voltage: -20 – +20 V
- ADC resolution: 12 bits
- Triggering: rising, falling, any
- Triggering mode: auto, single shoot
2 digital ports
- Sample rate: up to 1 MHz (dual port)
- Configuration: inputs (analyzer), outputs (generator)
- Input voltage: 0.5 V
- No. of channels: 16 channels
- Triggering: Edge, level, pattern
- Protocol decoder: UART, I2C, SPI, 1-Wire
1 analog output
- Output waveforms: Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle
- Max. signal frequency: 12,5 kHz
- Max. signal amplitude: 3,3 V