Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pickerbot Mini - Jetson Nano
- Mobile Pick-and-Drop Robot with Omnidirectional Mecanum Wheels
- Compatible with ROS1/ROS2
- Offers various ROS Computer Options: Jetson Nano, TX or Xavier
- Includes built-in Robot Arm, Soft Gripper, LiDAR, and Depth Camera
The Pickerbot Mini Nano is a mobile pick-and-drop robot designed for robotic researchers, developers, educators, students, and hobbyists. It is based on the Robot Operating System (ROS).
Equipped with a built-in ROS Computer, 3 Axis Robot Arm, Soft Gripper, LiDAR, Depth Camera, STM32 Motor/Power/IMU Controller, and a metal chassis with omnidirectional mecanum wheels, the Pickerbot Mini Nano offers a compact and ready-to-go package at an affordable price. It is an ideal choice for ROS beginners and serves as a prototype platform for robotic research and development projects.
ROS is the most popular robot operating system in the world. By using a hardware platform based on ROS, users can gain extensive practical skills from the most promising robot operating system available.
The Pickerbot Mini Nano comes pre-loaded with ROS and Ubuntu images, which include all the essential ROS software packages and drivers. Our online tutorial will guide users on how to launch the Pickerbot Mini Nano and its ROS packages within minutes.
The Pickerbot Mini Nano is a complete package for ROS learning and research projects. It includes all the essential hardware components and ROS software needed for a comprehensive learning experience.
The Pickerbot Mini Nano is expandable, allowing users to add accessories such as voice recognition modules, LCD screens, and external keyboards.
The Pickerbot Mini Nano comes with comprehensive classroom materials, including a user manual, tutorials, and sample ROS codes. This makes it easy for educators to integrate the Pickerbot Mini Nano's hardware and software package into their curriculum with ease and flexibility.
- KCF tracking
- AR label recognition
- RGB visual line tracking
- Skeleton tracking
- 3D object recognition
- ORB mapping
SLAM & Navigation
- Obstacle avoidance
- rtab visual mapping
- rtab visual+LiDAR mapping
- Hector mapping
- Karto mapping
- Cartographer mapping
- Cartographer 3D Reconstruction
- RRT path planning
- LIO-SAM 3D Reconstruction
- LeGO-LOAM 3D Reconstruction
- YOLO object recognition
- YOLO gesture recognition
- YOLO traffic sign recognition
- Deep learning model training
- Gesture control
- Tensorflow object recognition
- Tensorflow target detection
- Tensorflow handwritten number recognition.
1x ROS Computer (Jetson Nano)
1x Robot Arm and Soft Gripper
1x Mecanum wheel chassis
1x Depth Camera
1x Battery Charger
- Onboard Ubuntu, ROS1, and STM32 dDiver (User can install ROS2 on a new SD card or replace the original ROS1 on the bundled SD card)
- Drivers and Software Installers
- ROS Packages and Source Codes
- 1x STM32 Driver
- iOS and Android Remote Control Apps
Length: 40 cm
Width: 38.7 cm
Height: 15 cm
ROS controller - Jetson Nano
Orbbec depth camera
Omnidirectional Mecanum Wheels - 100 mm Diameter
Servo Power - 35W
Robot Arm - 3 axes