Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Supports Plug and Play with most collaborative robot brands
- It is suitable for harsh working environments, with protection levels of IP54 and IP67
- The drive controller and communication are integrated within the gripper, and can be used without an external controller
- Able to maintain the grip on the work piece when the power is off, thus improving the safety of the gripping process
- It is easy to monitor the gripping and rotation process with the intelligent feedback of gripping and rotation status, as well as drop detection
The PGC 300 60 Dh Robotics Collaborative Electric Gripper offers a high level of protection, up to IP67, making it ideal for use in harsh environments such as machine tending. It also features plug and play compatibility with most collaborative robot brands, making it easy to control and program. Additionally, the gripping force of the PGC series is up to 300 N and the maximum load can reach 6 kg, providing a wide range of gripping capabilities.
Weight: 1.5 kg
Size: 17.8 cm x 9 cm x 9 cm
Gripping Force: 40 to 300 N
Stroke: 60 mm
Recommended Workpiece Weight: 6 kg
Repeat Accuracy (Positioning): +- 0.03 mm
Opening/Closing Time: 0.8 s / 0.8 s
Noise Emission: Less than 50 dB
Rated Voltage: 24 V DC +- 10%
Rated Current: 0.4 A
Peak Current: 2 A
IP Class: IP 67
Awards/Certificates: Reddot Award, IF Award, CE, FCC, RoHS.