- Provides basic Propeller circuitry
- Bus-powered USB coupled with 3.3V regulator for 500 mA
- 64KB EEPROM (32K for P8X32A program, 32K for general-purpose use)
- 5MHz crystal on board
- RoHS compliant
The Parallax Propeller P8X32A Microcontroller QuickStart is an evaluation board for the Propeller. Developers may use manufacturer's PCB layout files as their own to speed their project towards completion. It is fully expandable and provides unimpeded access to all I/O pins through an expansion header but includes some button inputs and LEDs to demonstrate programming. With USB power and a selection of QuickStart project examples it's also the fastest way to get up and running.
- Open hardware reference design
- External brownout reset may be installed by removing SMT jumper
- Eight blue LEDs and eight resistive touch-buttons
- Buffered USB to serial converter with USB bus power
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.