Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pre-Order: Reserve yours now
- OpenMV Cam RT1060
- Powered by NXP's IMXRT
- Offers a brand-new OpenMV Cam with more functionality
- Features a small, low power, microcontroller board
- Allows to implement applications using machine vision easily
- Flash Layout: 4 MB Embedded Flash Drive
The OpenMV Cam RT is a small, low-power, microcontroller board that allows you to implement applications using machine vision in the real world easily. You program the OpenMV Cam in high-level Python scripts (courtesy of the MicroPython Operating System) instead of C/C++.
This makes it easier to deal with the complex outputs of machine vision algorithms and work with high-level data structures. But, you still have total control over your OpenMV Cam and its I/O pins in Python. You can easily trigger taking pictures and videos of external events or execute machine vision algorithms to figure out how to control your I/O pins.
- 1x OpenMV Cam RT1060
- 45 x 36 x 29 mm (L x W x H)
- Processor: ARM 32-bit Cortex-M7 CPU w/ Double Precision FPU
- Flash Layout: 4MB Embedded Flash Drive
- Supported Image Formats: Grayscale | RGB565 | JPEG (and BAYER/YUV422)
- Maximum Supported Resolutions: Grayscale: 2952 x 1944 (5 MP) and under | RGB565: 2952 x 1944 (5 MP) and under | Grayscale JPEG: 2952 x 1944 (5 MP) and under | RGB565 JPEG: 2952 x 1944 (5 MP) and under
- Storage Temperatur: -25 to 85 °C
- Operating Temperatur: 0 to 70 °C