Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Offers wide range of speed control and smooth torque output
- Provides excellent speed stability
- Compact size with high power output
- Features low temperature rise, low noise, and low vibration
- Boasts long life and low maintenance costs
The NEMA 17 Brushless DC Motor w/ Driver Kits, 24V, 62W is a synchronous electric motor which is powered by direct current electricity (DC) and which has an electronically controlled commutation system, instead of a mechanical commutation system based on brushes. In such motors, current and torque, voltage and rotational speed are linearly proportional.
- Square shape
- Three phases
- Hall sensors
- Four poles
- Bonded NdFeB Magnets
We supply a driver together with the BLDC motor, providing a convenient solution for your needs.
1x 42BLF motor
1x BLDC motor driver
4x Mounting screw & nuts
Motor: 42 mm (1.65 in) size * 60 mm (2.36 in) length
Shaft: 5 mm (0.2 in) diameter * 24 mm (0.94 in) length
Driver: 96.5 mm (3.8 in) length * 60 mm (2.36 in) width * 24.5 mm (0.96 in) height
Rated Voltage: 24V
Rated Speed: 3000 10% RPM
Rated Torque: 0.2 N.m
Rated Power: 62 Watt
Insulation Class: Class B
Insulation Resistance: 100 Mohms Min @ 500 VDC
Dielectric Strength Test: 500 VAC for 1 Minute
1. Equipped with an internal speed regulating potentiometer; rotate the knob to adjust the speed.
2. Overheat, overcurrent and undervoltage protection.
3. Motor rotation CW/CCW adjustment.