Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MyoWare 2.0 LED Shield
- Designed to display the magnitude
- Comes with a USB Type C Connector
- Equipped with snap connectors
- Built-in LiPo Battery
- Input Voltage: 5V
The MyoWare 2.0 LED Shield is designed to display the magnitude of a target muscle's signal and power the MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor with its built-in battery. The blue 10-segment bar graph shows the magnitude of the measured signal.
With this shield, you will be provided with a visual representation of the signals provided by the MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor. The LED shield is equipped with snap connectors on the board so you can easily stack it on the top side of the MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor and flip the switch to the ON position to give the sensor all the power it needs to work its myoelectric magic.
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 LED Shield
- Board: 46.15 x 38.00 mm / 1.82 x 1.50 inch
- Input Voltage: 5V via USB Type C Connector
- Output Voltage: Nominal Voltage: 3.7 V | Fully Charged: 4.2 V
- Power Switch: Yes
- Built-in LiPo Battery: Rated Capacity: 40 mAh | Nominal Voltage: 3.7 V | Max Charge Current: 1C (40mA)
- MCP73831 Single Cell LiPo Charge IC: Charge Rate Set to 40 mA
- MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor Form Factor: 3x Female Snap Pins (Power and EMG Envelope Output)
- LEDs: VIN | FULL | CHG | 2x 5-Segment Bars