- Additional Beacon to cover a larger area
- Can be used either Stationary or Mobile locations
- Injection molded casing for protection
- Self-powered with its integrated rechargeable battery
- Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country.
The Indoor Navigation Positioning Mobile Beacon w/ Case (915MHz) is part of a system of stationary ultrasonic beacons united by radio interface in ISM band. Location of a mobile beacon installed on a robot (copter, human) is calculated based on the propagation delay of ultrasonic signal to a set of stationary ultrasonic beacons using trilateration. The kit consists of one mobile beacon, four stationary beacons and one router.
Beacons are mounted on walls or ceilings to measure distance to other beacons and “hedgehog” using ultrasonic pulses. They communicate with routers wirelessly in ISM band. Powered by LiPo batteries or USB. With IMU+Ultrasonic sensor fusion, update rate is increased to 100Hz with latency 12-15ms. Available only for the mobile beacons with IMU onboard.
Mobile beacon (hedgehog):
They are installed on robots and connected to it via UART or SPI or I2C or USB. Calculated coordinates (±2cm) are sent to the router and updated 16 times per second. Powered by LiPo batteries or USB or from robot.
- High-precision (+-2cm) indoor navigation system for autonomous robots and systems (“indoor GPS”)
- Indoor tracking and positioning of objects and humans equipped with beacons
- Coverage radius of a beacon: up to 50 meters
- Supports USB, UART, SPI and I2C interfaces on mobile beacon
- Radio interface: 433MHz & 10mW - up to 100m in office environment
- Up to 1300h (>100 days with 12h/day & 1Hz location update rate) in active mode when powered from battery. Up 2y in deep sleep mode
- 1x Beacon w/IMU (Mobile or Stationary)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.