- Makeblock mBot v1.1 STEM Educational Robot (Bluetooth) Classroom Pack
- Features a set of 6 mBot robots
- Includes mBot Storage and Charging Solution
- Comes with various basic pre-assembled options
- Controlled by wireless modules
The Makeblock mBot v1.1 STEM Educational Robot (Bluetooth) Classroom Pack is an all-in-one solution for students to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics.
Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, controlled by wireless modules, this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for students to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
Compared to the previous version, mBot v1.1 comes with a casing specially designed for protecting the main control board. Meanwhile, the casing is atomized to safeguard children’s eyes from the glare of the onboard LED.
Better Auxiliary Wheel
The ball omni-directional wheel of the previous version is replaced by a mini nylon caster wheel that performs better when moving to any direction and dramatically reduces the little clack sound caused by a steel ball.
Contracted But Not Simple
It contains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes and color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring, making sure more time can be spent on programming and creativity.
Drag-and-drop graphical programming software mBlock developed based on Scratch 2.0 provides a quick way for kids to learn programming, control the robot, and realize multiple functions from the robot.
Fun, and Fun
mBot is all about fun and creativity. It comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, a remote control car, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, etc.
The mechanical body of the mBot is compatible with the Makeblock platform and most of Lego parts, while the electronic parts of it are developed based on the Arduino open-source ecosystem. This makes sure that the mBot has infinite extensibility, using any mechanical parts and electronic modules you need to turn it into your “dream robot”.
Note: mBot v1.1 – STEM Educational Robot Kit comes with an IR remote control as a gift.
- Suitable: Individual users of family
- Host computer: Support Bluetooth
- Pairing: Bluetooth Pairing
- Driver needed: Yes
- App: Yes
- Connection: Wireless connection with smartphones, tablets, and PCs with Bluetooth capability
- Apple device: iOS 7 or above | Bluetooth 4.0 or above | *exclude iPad1, iPad2, iPhone4 or below
- Android device: Android 2.3 or above | Bluetooth 2.0 or above
- Weight: 15 kg
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.