Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5StickC PLUS ESP32-PICO Mini IoT Development Board
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi
- Portable, easy-to-use, and open source
- Built-in 6-Axis IMU and Lipo Battery
- Features Red LED, IR transmitter, Microphone, and RTC
- Development Platform: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
The M5StickC PLUS ESP32-PICO Mini IoT Development Board is powered by ESP32-PICO-D4 with Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi and is an upgrade of the original M5StickC with a bigger screen.
M5StickC Plus is one of the core devices in the M5Stacks product series. The compact body is integrated with rich hardware resources, such as infrared, RTC, Microphone, LED, IMU, Buttons, PMU, etc.
Improvements from the regular StickC are a buzzer, bigger screen, and more stable hardware design. This revision increases the display area by 18.7% and the battery capacity from 95mAh to 120mAh. It also supports the HAT and Unit family of products.
- 1 x M5StickC PLUS ESP32-PICO Mini IoT Development Board
- 48.2 x 25.5 x 13.7 mm
- ESP32: 240 MHz dual-core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual-mode Bluetooth
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- Power Input: 5V at 500 mA
- Port: TypeC x 1, GROVE (I2C+I/0+UART) x 1
- LCD screen: 1.14 inch, 135*240 Colorful TFT LCD, ST7789v2
- Button: Custom button x 2
- LED: RED LED
- MEMS: MPU6886
- IR: Infrared transmission
- MIC: SPM1423
- RTC: BM8563
- PMU: AXP192
- Battery: 120 mAh at 3.7 V
- Antenna: 2.4G 3D Antenna
- PIN port: G0, G25/G36, G26, G32, G33
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F ( 0 to 40 °C )
- Weight: 15 g
- Case Material: Plastic (PC)