Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Atom Lite LCD Display Driver Kit
- Offers an all-in-one display driver kit
- Integrate 2.4G Wi-Fi, with 4M Flash + 520 KB SRAM
- Built-in LT8618SX RGB to HDMI chip
- Supports images at a maximum resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Development platform: Arduino
The M5Stack Atom Lite LCD Display Driver Kit is an all-in-one display driver kit. Use FPGA to simulate traditional SPI TFT-LCD Data output. This kit supports images at a maximum resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels (720P).
A built-in LT8618SX RGB to HDMI chip supports a wide range of HDMI signal output. Integrate 2.4G Wi-Fi, with 4M Flash + 520KB SRAM. So small yet powerful, which can replace the traditional display driving solution.
Note: ATOM Display Lite needs to be paired with monitors with an adaptive resolution scaling function.
- 1x ATOM Lite
- 1x ATOM Display
- 64 x 24 x 29 mm (L x W x H)
- ESP32-PICO-D4: 240 MHz dual-core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi
- FPGA: Gowin GW1NR-9C
- LT8618SX: RGB to HDMI chip, support 24bit color depth
- Max. image output: 720 P (1280 x 720)
- Output frame rate: 1280 x 720 60 Hz
- Weight: 21 g