Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Robotics construction set with a powerful ARM9 processor
- Programmable brick with intuitive user interface and sound
- 3 interactive servo motors to move the robot in multiple directions
- Includes infrared, touch, and color sensors
The LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 (US Version) is a programmable robotics construction set that gives you the power to build and program your own LEGO robots. The new LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 set includes everything you need - motors, sensors, programmable intelligent brick, cables, remote control, and TECHNIC elements - to create robots that walk, talk, move and do whatever you want them to.
Build your own robot and program it through the intuitive software program, the EV3 programmable brick, or your smart device.
With LEGO MINDSTORMS you can turn your LEGO creations into live robots of every type and with any kind of behavior. However, to get you introduced to what LEGO MINDSTORMS is all about, it has been recommended that you begin with one of the five cool robot characters.
- Programmable brick
The programmable brick is the intelligent programmable microcomputer that controls motors and sensors, as well as provides wireless communication through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- 3 interactive servo motors
The LEGO MINDSTORMS has 2 Large Motors and 1 Medium Motor to make your robot move in multiple ways and directions. Motors have built-in Rotation Sensors with a 1-degree resolution for precise control.
- 3 types of sensors
Infrared, Touch, and Color to track and find the Remote Control/beacon, respond to touch, and recognize colors.
The EV3 Brick serves as the control center and power station for your robot.
- 4 Input ports: 1, 2, 3, 4 (to connect sensors to EV3 Brick)
- 4 Output ports: A, B, C, D (to connect motors to EV3 Brick)
- 1 Mini USB PC port (to connect EV3 brick to computer)
- USB host port (to add Wi-Fi dongle and do “Daisy chaining”)
- Micro SD Card port (to increase available memory for EV3 Brick)
- Built-in speaker
- Color Sensor
- Touch Sensor
- Remote Infrared Beacon
- 2x Large Motors
- Medium Motor
- 14x decorative stickers
- 1x print building instruction for TRACK3R (for all PDF Building Instructions, go to Build a robot)
AND MUCH MORE...