Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Laser Engraver/Cutter LV-290 (550mm x 440mm)
- Versatile cutting, engraving, and marking capabilities
- Suitable for various environments and materials
- Fully-enclosed operation for safety compliance
- Complements VersaUV LEF printer setups
- Available in two convenient sizes
The Laser Engraver/Cutter LV-290 (550mm x 440mm) is designed to provide users with the ability to cut, engrave, or mark on hundreds of different materials with ease and precision. These machines are capable of producing intricate designs on materials such as wood, leather, and acrylic, as well as marking on metal, glass, and many other items.
It is suitable for various environments, including homes, offices, and shops and features a fully-enclosed operation with a non-contact CO2 laser and Class 1 safety compliance, ensuring a safe and efficient user experience.
These laser engraver machines are an excellent addition to a VersaUV LEF printer setup, allowing for the creation of unique giftware and prototypes with customized designs.
- 1x Laser Engraver/Cutter LV-290 (550mm x 440mm)
- 1125 x 720 x 1005 mm / 44.2 x 28.3 x 39.5 inch (L x W x H)
- Laser Source: 40W 10.6 µ sealed CO2 Laser
- Cooling: Air-cooled, Operating environment temperature 15 - 30 °C (60 - 86 °F)
- Drive: Closed-loop DC Servo Control
- Max. Motor Speed: With CCD: 40 in/s (1,016 mm/s) | Without CCD: 60 in/s (1,524 mm/s)
- Speed Control: Adjustable from 0.1~100% (Up to 16 color-linked speed settings per job)
- Power Control: Adjustable from 0~100% (Up to 16 color-linked power settings per job)
- Engraving Capability: 256-level gray-scale image processing capability
- Distance Accuracy: 0.254 mm or 0.1% of the move. whichever is greater
- Z-Axis Movement: Automatic
- Interface: Ethernet (10 BASE-T), USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems: MS Windows
- Resolution: 125, 250, 300, 380, 500, 600, 760, 1000, 1500 dpi
- Focus Lens: Standard 2.0 inch
- Display Panel: 4-line LCD panel showing current file name, total working time, laser power, engraving speed, file(s) loaded into a memory buffer, setup, and diagnostic menus
- Operation Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz Auto Switching, Max. 15A