Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Laser Engraver/Cutters LV-180 (458mm x 305mm)
- Effortlessly create projects on various materials
- Laser-precise results on wood, leather, acrylic, and more
- Two sizes suitable for homes, offices, and shops
- Fully-enclosed operation with Class 1 safety compliance
- The perfect companion for VersaUV LEF printers for unique customization
The Laser Engraver/Cutters LV-180 (458mm x 305mm) is designed for cutting, engraving, and marking on hundreds of different materials with ease and precision. Users can create amazing projects at the touch of a button, without needing to be a machine expert.
These machines deliver laser-precise results on materials such as wood, leather, and acrylic, as well as marking on metal, glass, and many more items.
It is suitable for various environments, including homes, offices, and shops and features a fully-enclosed operation with a non-contact CO2 laser and Class 1 safety compliance, ensuring a safe and efficient user experience.
The Laser Engraver/Cutters are an ideal companion for a VersaUV LEF printer, allowing users to create giftware and prototypes with unique customization.
- 1x Laser Engraver/Cutters LV-180 (458mm x 305mm)
- 780 x 740 x 410 mm / 30.7 x 29.1 x 16.1 inch (L x W x H)
- Laser Source: 30W 10.6 µ sealed CO2 Laser
- Cooling: Air-cooled, Operating environment temperature 15 - 30 °C (60 - 86 °F)
- Drive: Closed-loop DC Servo Control
- Max. Motor Speed: 40 in/s (1,016 mm/s)
- Speed Control: Adjustable from 0.1~100% (Up to 16 color-linked speed settings per job)
- Power Control: Adjustable from 0~100% (Up to 16 color-linked power settings per job)
- Engraving Capability: 256-level grayscale image processing capability
- Distance Accuracy: 0.254 mm or 0.1% of the move. whichever is greater
- Z-Axis Movement: Automatic
- Interface: Ethernet (10 BASE-T), USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems: MS Windows
- Resolution: 125, 250, 300, 380, 500, 600, 760, 1000, 1500 dpi
- Focus Lens: Standard 2.0 inch
- Display Panel: 4-line LCD panel showing current file name, total working time, laser power, engraving speed, file(s) loaded into a memory buffer, setup, and diagnostic menus
- Operation Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz Auto Switching, Max. 15A