- Kitronik Klip Halo V2.0 for BBC micro:bit V1 w/ Battery Holder
- Designed for BBC micro:bit (not included)
- Integrates a 2xAA battery holder and an on/off switch
- Features an onboard battery cage
- No tools are required for installation
- Compatible with crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs
The Kitronik Klip Halo V2.0 for BBC micro:bit V1 w/ Battery Holder has an integrated 2xAA battery holder and an on/off switch. The switch also turns on /off the power to the 3V connections. The board has been designed so that the BBC micro:bit can be slotted into the edge connector.
Uses for the Klip Halo V2.0 could include attaching external components using crocodile clips, or connecting to Kitronik electro-fashion products.
Note: Not suitable for use with LiPo batteries.
- 1 x Kitronik Klip Halo V2.0 for BBC micro:bit V1 w/ Battery Holder
- 80 x 80 x 28.3 mm (L x W x D)
- Operating Voltage (Vcc): 3 V
- Number of Pin Break Outs: 19 GPIO
- Mounting holes: 2x M3
- Edge Connector: BBC micro:bit
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.