- Kitronik Digital Logic Pack for Inventor's Kit for BBC micro:bit
- Note: micro:bit not included
- Offers an easy to understand introduction
- Used as a teaching aid for Basic Digital Logic curriculum
- Fun and hands-on introduction to the building blocks of ICs
- Code can be created with Microsoft MakeCode editor
- Includes Truth Tables, Semiconductors, and state electricity
The Kitronik Digital Logic Pack for Inventor's Kit for BBC micro:bit teaches to think logically with the Digital Logic Add-On for the Inventor's Kit for micro:bit! This kit, along with the Inventor's kit, serves as an introduction to logic gates and how they can be used in conjunction with the micro:bit.
The seven included experiments also cover the Basic Digital Logic curriculum at KS3 (UK Design & Technology curriculum). Although these experiments explore how individual logic gates work, in chips there could be millions of individual logic gates, depending on the size and complexity of the chip.
Included in this kit are 5 IC's, each a different type of logic gate. They are; AND, OR, XOR, NAND, and a NOT Gate. There are also color-coded stickers included, and these colors are used throughout the booklet in the circuit diagrams.