Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Specially designed for Microbit board this kit includes a keyestudio sensor shield fully compatible with micro bit and other commonly used 37 kinds of sensor modules. compatible both microbit v1.5, v2
- Designed to learn electronics programming. Great hands on STEM kit to get started with the micro bit. The product needs to be debugged before use, such as an LED display module.
- The kit gives 37 kinds of common sensors, such as Digital LED Module, Analog Temperature Sensor, Photocell Sensor, Ultrasonic Module etc
- Allow you make a lot of interesting projects like Traffic Light, Magnetic Check, Temperature Test, Joystick Test, Photo-interrupter Test, Alcohol Detection and so on.
- Solder is very clean, everything is aligned nicely, all boards are well packed after function, voltage, current testing, protected in a beautiful box.
Micro: bit is a powerful hand-held, fully programmable, computer designed by the BBC. It is only half size of a credit card, available for children’s programming education. Onboard comes with Bluetooth, accelerometer, compass, three buttons, 5x5 LED matrix, USB interface, connection pins.In order to learn micro bit more easier, we particularly make this kit, in which includes a keyestudio sensor shield fully compatible with micro bit and other commonly used sensor modules.
Specific Uses For Product: Programming
Personal computer design type: Stick PC
CPU Model: 210
Human Interface Input: Buttons
Hard Disk Description: HDD
Batteries: 1 CR2 batteries required.
Item Weight: 1.25 pounds
Compatibility: V1.5, V2 Microbit