- JSumo Microstart IR Remote
- Offers to control different dohyo numbers
- Designed to be used in robot competitions
- Provides 3 powerful wide-angle infrared LEDs on the remote
- Convenient to use with Microstart receiver
- Works on 3x AAA batteries (not included)
The JSumo Microstart IR Remote allows you to control different dohyo numbers (unlocking, starting, and stopping) with the buttons on the remote.
In addition, remote holds data on how many matches held on the statistics page. The battery voltage is live on the OLED display. You can check such a battery charge.
The Microstart remote will alert you when the batteries are empty or if they fall below the critical voltage. There are 3 powerful wide-angle infrared LEDs on the remote, in addition, there are extra led outputs on the left and right side of the card. These outputs can be connected directly to infrared extra LEDs