Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Infrared Proximity Contactless Button
- Offers a Bi-color status LED
- Comes with two potentiometers on the back of the device
- Built-in microcontroller
- Adjustable proximity range: 3 ~ 15 cm
- Polycarbonate fire and UV proof material enclosure
The Infrared Proximity Contactless Button makes for a good replacement for typical push buttons. It includes a built-in microcontroller to handle interference or noise, a red/blue status LED that gives the user visual feedback that a "touch" has been registered, and two potentiometers on the back of the device that allow you to adjust the read range from 3-15 cm and adjust the "open time" from 0.5 to 20 seconds.
All this is encased in a Fire/IR resistant package that easily mounts through most panels and surfaces.
- 1x Infrared Proximity Contactless Button
- Diameter: 39.7 mm
- Material: Polycarbonate fire & UV proof material
- Waterproof: IP65
- Power supply: DC 12 V 1 A
- Relay contact rating: 1A at 30 VDC
- Current: DC 12 V | Standby Current: 25 mA ± 5% | Operating Current: 37 mA ± 5%
- Operating temperature -20 ~ 75 °C
- Bi-color status LED (Power on: Red / Proximity: Blue)
- Adjustable proximity range: 3 ~15 cm (Default: 15 cm)
- Support adjustable opening time 0.5 ~20 Sec. (Default: 0.5 Sec.) or latched ON or OFF output
- Polycarbonate fire & UV proof material enclosure