Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Powered by Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB and open source software
- Miniature, portable size with HD wide angle camera
- Integration of OpenCV and FPV vision for recognition and tracking
- Inverse kinematics for precise servo control
- Compatible with PC software and App control
The Hiwonder Armpi Mini 4DOF Vision Robotic Arm w/ Raspberry Pi, Python & Opencv for Beginnersis equipped with a built in inverse kinematics algorithm and HD camera, making it Python programmable and capable of performing functions such as color recognition, color sorting, target tracking, and intelligent stacking. It is an ideal open source robot arm to accompany your journey in learning about machine vision, OpenCV, and inverse kinematics algorithms. With the ArmPi mini, you can explore an abundance of AI ideas!
1. First Person Vision and Inverse Kinematics
1) Immersive FPV Experience: the ArmPi mini is equipped with an HD wide angle camera, providing a first person vision to better pick and transfer objects.
2) Precise Control with Inverse Kinematics: the built in inverse kinematics algorithms can calculate the motion angle of each joint after the target coordinate is input, allowing for precise control of servos.
2. AI Vision Recognition and Target Tracking
The ArmPi mini uses OpenCV as an image processing library, along with the FPV camera, to recognize and locate the target object, enabling color sorting, target tracking, and intelligent stacking.
1) Target Tracking: with vision positioning and the inverse kinematics algorithm of the robotic arm, the target object can be better targeted and tracked.
2) Color Sorting: by recognizing the color of the target and getting its coordinate, the ArmPi mini is able to carry out color recognition, pick, and sort objects.
3) Intelligent Stacking: it can stack target objects one by one after recognizing and locating them.
3. APP Control Makes AI Easier
Android and iOS apps are available for robot remote control. Through the app, you can control the robot in real time and switch between various AI games with just one tap.
1) First Person Vision and HD Image Transmission: the ArmPi mini supports LAN and WiFi direct connections, allowing for the transmission of FPV images to the app interface for an exciting and realistic robot control experience.
2) Real Time Remote Control: use the app to control the ArmPi mini to pick and transport objects with just a few taps.
3) Quickly Start AI Games: switch game modes with just the touch of a button to experience various AI games.
1x Robotic arm (assembled)
1x Base bracket set
1x Raspberry Pi
1x 16G SD Card
1x Raspberry Pi expansion board
2x 18650 battery
1x Battery holder box
1x Battery chnarger
1x USB cable
1x Card Reader
3x Block (3x 3cm)
1x Paper map
1x Screw bag
3x Cable ties
Product Dimensions: 208*134*309mm (Length*Width*Height)
Material: Metal Bracket
Camera Resolution: 480P
DOF of Robotic Arm: 4DOF+Gripper
Power: 2*18650 Lipo Battery (1800mAh)
Continuous Working Time: Approximately 60 Minutes
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4B+
Raspberry Pi Expansion Board
Software: iOS/Android App
Communication Method: WiFi, Ethernet
Servo: LDX 218/LD 1501MG Digital Servo and LFD 01M Micro Servo
Control Method: Computer/Phone Control
Package Size: 332*195*95mm (Length*Width*Height)
Package Weight: Approximately 1.1kg