Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Powered by Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB and open source software
- Miniature, portable size with HD wide angle camera
- Integration of OpenCV and FPV vision for recognition and tracking
- Inverse kinematics for precise servo control
- Compatible with PC software and App control
The Hiwonder Armpi Mini 4DOF Vision Robotic Arm, Python & Opencv Support for Beginners (w/o Raspberry Pi) is equipped with an inverse kinematics algorithm and HD camera, making it Python programmable and able to perform functions such as color recognition, color sorting, target tracking and intelligent stacking. It is the perfect open source robot arm for embarking on a learning journey about machine vision, OpenCV, inverse kinematics algorithms and more.
1. First Person Vision, Inverse Kinematics
1) Immersive FPV Experience: With an HD wide angle camera, the Armpi Mini provides a first person vision for improved object picking and transferring.
2) Precise Control with Inverse Kinematics: The built in inverse kinematics algorithm allows the Armpi Mini to calculate the motion angle of each joint after the target coordinate is input, so as to control servos accurately.
2. AI Vision Recognition, Target Tracking
The Armpi Mini uses OpenCV as its image processing library and its FPV camera to recognize and locate the target object, allowing it to carry out color sorting, target tracking, intelligent stacking and other AI games.
1) Target Tracking: With vision positioning and the inverse kinematics algorithm, the robot arm can better target and track the target object.
2) Color Sorting: By recognizing the color of the target and obtaining its coordinate, the Armpi Mini can carry out color recognition, picking and sorting.
3) Intelligent Stacking: After recognizing and locating the target objects, the Armpi Mini can stack them one by one.
3. APP Control Makes AI Easier
Android and iOS apps are available for robot remote control. Through the app, users can control the robot in real time and switch between various AI games with just one tap.
1) First Person Vision, HD Image Transmission: The Armpi Mini supports LAN and WiFi direct connection, allowing for an immersive FPV experience and HD image transmission to the app interface.
2) Real time Remote Control: The app can be used to control the Armpi Mini for picking and transporting with ease.
3) Quickly Start AI Games: Users can switch game modes with the touch of a button to experience various AI games.
1x Robotic arm (assembled)
1x Base bracket set
1x Raspberry Pi expansion board
2x 18650 battery
1x Battery holder box
1x Battery charger
1x USB cable
1x Card Reader
3x Block (
1x Paper map
1x Screw bag
3x Cable ties
Product Dimensions: 208*134*309mm (Length*Width*Height)
Material: Metal Bracket
Camera Resolution: 480P
DOF of Robotic Arm: 4DOF+Gripper
Power: 2*18650 Lipo Battery (1800mAh)
Continuous Working Time: Approximately 60 Minutes
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4B+
Raspberry Pi Expansion Board
Software: iOS/Android App
Communication Method: WiFi, Ethernet
Servo: LDX 218/LD 1501MG Digital Servo and LFD 01M Micro Servo
Control Method: Computer/Phone Control
Package Size: 332*195*95mm (Length*Width*Height)
Package Weight: Approximately 1.1kg