Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Flashforge Guider 3 Plus 3D Printer
- Build volume: 350 x 350 x 600 mm
- Offers a 7-inch smart touchscreen
- Extra-long Z-axis height
- Efficient printing, accelerating R&D and design
- Fast, stable, and accurate
- Ensures printing process after power outages
The Flashforge Guider 3 Plus 3D Printer is an engineering-grade 3D printer, that supports the fast and stable printing of large-size and large-mass models and meets the requirements of rapid prototype verification of multi-size parts with its newly designed internal structure.
Features 16mm dual Z-axis TBI ball screws. The platform can support a maximum load-bearing capacity of 30kg. It reduces vibration, realizes accurate positioning of printing each layer, and improves the stability of printing large-mass models. 24/7 continuous and stable operation.
Sealed Filament Drying Chamber
Only 3 packs of desiccant can keep the humidity below 20% within 5 days. Equipped with a hygrometer to accurately monitor the ambient humidity.
Intelligent Multi-platform Management System
Online printing via FlashCloud and multi-platform, convenient, and efficient integrated equipment management. Remote real-time monitoring for worry-free production.
Quick Model Removal
A flexible and bendable platform for easy removal, reducing damage to models. No spring nut design, no adjustment required.
Quick Nozzle Change
The nozzle can be quickly removed and replaced, without fear of clogging. Save maintenance time without affecting the whole printing process.
Support a wide range of general and engineering filaments
Extruder temperature up to 320 °C. PLA/ABS/HIPS/PC/TPE/PETG/ASA/PP/Nylon/Glass fiber reinforced/Carbon fiber reinforced filament. Note: Glass fiber-reinforced and carbon fiber-reinforced filaments should be used with high-strength nozzles.
Compatible with third-party filaments
Open third-party material configuration: The software synchronously configures multi-brand material data, which is convenient for customers to choose suitable filament by themselves.
- 1x 3D Printer
- 1x Power Cord
- 2x Lubricating Grease
- 1x Glue
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- 1x Scraper
- 1x Nipper Pliers
- 1x Diagonal Pliers
- 1x Straight Screwdriver
- 1x Unclogging Pin Tool
- 1x Allen Wrench Set
- 1x Elbow Tweezers
- 1x Leveling Card
- 1x Heat Insulating Gloves
- 1x 3D Printing Filament
- 1x USB Flash Drive
- 1x After-sales Service Card
- 2x Fuse
- 12x Desiccant
- 1x Thermally Conductive Adhesive
- 1x User Guide
- 635 x 550 x 1070 mm (L x W x H) (Excluding the protruding width of the filament box)
- Build Volume: 350 x 350 x 600 mm
- Printing Precision: ± 0.15 mm or 0.002 mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y-axis: 0.011 mm | Z-axis: 0.0025 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 ~ 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm [0.4/0.6/0.8] mm
- Printing Speed: 10 ~ 250 mm
- Smart Touch Screen: 7 inch
- Extruder Quantity: 1
- Nozzle Type: Stainless steel nozzle
- Maximum Extruder Temperature: 320 °C
- Maximum Platform Temperature: 120 °C
- Power Supply: AC 100 - 240 V / DC24 V / 6.25 A, 650 W
- Slicing Software: FlashPrint
- Input/Output File Format: Input: 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPG / JPEG | Output: GX / G / gcode
- Connectivity: USB flash drive / Ethernet / Wi-Fi
- Operating Temperature: 15 ~ 30 °C
- Compatible Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS
- Compatible Slicing Software: Slic3r, Cura (Need setting)
- Build Plate: Flexible steel plate platform
- Supported Filament: PLA / PETG / ASA / ABS / PC / PA / PLA-CF | PETG-CF / PETG-GF / PA-CF / PA-GF
- Weight: 70 kg