Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Flashforge Creator4-S 3D Printer
- Economically designed for industrial use
- Features three extruder options for diverse printing
- Compatible with a wide range of filament materials
- Offers a large printing volume of 400 x 350 x 500 mm
- Equipped with a user-friendly 7-inch touchscreen
The Flashforge Creator4-S 3D Printer is an economical industrial-grade device designed for multi-material applications. This high-performance printer is specifically tailored for industrial usage. It comes equipped with three extruder options, enabling it to print with a variety of materials including flexible filaments, engineering filaments, and carbon fiber composite filaments. This makes it an excellent choice for commercial production.
The two extruders of Creator 4 work independently, not bundled together so that when you select one extruder working the other extruder goes away from the printing area hence not extra overflowing any filaments on the printed object. Also, the two extruders could work simultaneously and independently to double your outputs! Creator 4 is a good choice for mass production!
- 1x Flashforge Creator4-S 3D Printer
- Printing Size: 400 x 350 x 500 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 (0.6 / 0.8) mm
- Touchscreen: 7 inch
- Extruder: HS
- Filament: PACF / PET-CF / PP-CF / PA-GF / PC-ABS / PP-GF / PPS-CF / PPS
- Extruder Type: IDEX
- Extruder Temperature: 360 °C
- Maximum Chamber Heating Temperature: 65 °C
- Printing Volume: 400 x 350 x 500 mm
- Printing Speed: 150 mm/s
- Maximum Platform Heating Temperature: 130 °C