Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ESP32 WROOM MCU Module 16MB (U.FL)
- Offers a powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module
- Comes with u.FL connecter
- Integrates a rich set of peripherals
- Features two CPU cores that can be individually controlled
- Supports a data rate of up to 150 Mbps
The ESP32 WROOM MCU Module 16MB (U.FL) is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding.
The chip embedded is designed to be scalable and adaptive. There are two CPU cores that can be individually controlled, and the CPU clock frequency is adjustable from 80 to 240 MHz.
- 1 x ESP32 WROOM MCU Module 16MB (U.FL)
- 18 x 25.50 x 3.10 mm
- Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz
- On-chip sensor: Hall sensor
- Integrated crystal: 40 MHz crystal
- Integrated SPI flash: 4 MB
- Operating voltage/Power supply: 3.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Operating current Average: 80 mA
- Minimum current delivered by power supply: 500 mA
- Recommended operating temperature range: -40 ~ +85 °C
- Moisture sensitivity level (MSL): Level 3
- Module interfaces: SD card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, Motor PWM, I2S, IR, pulse counter, GPIO, capacitive touch sensor, ADC, DAC