Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The Elecfreaks Smart Home Kit is a product based on the micro:bit which enables limitless creativity with different sensors
- This microbit kit includes components commonly used at home such as a temperature sensor, sound sensor, crash sensor, servo, motor, rainbow LED and more
- With this kit, you can build scenes such as a windowsill, wardrobe and fish tank, and program them to intelligently drive them using micro:bit
- It is compatible with graphical Makecode programming, making it easier for kids to understand and use to achieve their desired results, thus improving their interest in programming
- You can use it to create many different cases such as a smart fan, voice activated lights, auto windows and more
The Elecfreaks Micro Bit Smart Home Kit V2 w/ Micro:bit Board, Sensor Starter Kits for Kids, DIY Programming STEM Kit w/ Basic Coding Modules is an official partner of the Micro:bit Educational Foundation, focusing on developing educational and creative Micro:bit accessories for the world. We are devoted to providing the most complete and excellent products and services to our customers. We have created tutorial blogs, learning materials, videos and fun case studies as part of building global Micro:bit communities in education.
The Smart Home Kit is a product about a smart home project based on the Micro:bit. We have selected commonly used components for home use such as the TMP36 temperature sensor, sound sensor, crash sensor, servo motor. You can build scenes such as windowsills, wardrobes, and fish tanks, and create a smart home of your own, programming it to intelligently drive them using the Micro:bit. Smart homes make life more practical, and playing with them makes life more interesting.
The Micro:bit Smart Home Kit features simulation scenes and the combination of various sensors. It can automatically detect noise levels, and the window will close when the noise threshold is exceeded. The water level detector can detect if the water level is over the security line because of heavy rain or flooding and lead to the breaching of dykes. The smart fan can automatically detect temperature, and the fan will drive when the temperature exceeds the threshold, showing the current temperature.
The Sensor:bit is a breakout board based on the Micro:bit, measuring 57mm x 42mm. It features the following:
1. Extends most IO ports by GVS terminals.
2. Independently leads out the IIC interface, allowing for the plugging in of IIC components such as OLEDs and BME280s.
3. Integrates a buzzer and an audio jack.
4. Supports building blocks interfaces.
5. Marks out each IO port with silk printing.