- Computation: Jetson Nano 2GB
- Chassis: Differential drive configuration
- Power: Unique custom designed smart Duckiebattery: 10Ah, 2x2A USB outputs, 4.5A max
- Sensors: Hall effect sensor wheel encoders, front facing 160deg FOV camera, IMU, front facing time of flight sensor and various sensors for battery diagnostics
- Actuators: 2 DC motors and 4 Addressable RGB LEDs
This is the officially supported Duckiebot for the "Self-driving cars with Duckietown" MOOC hosted on the edX platform: the world's first robot autonomy massive open online course with hands-on learning. To participate in the MOOC, you will need a city track as well. Learn more on https://www.edx.org/course/self-driving-cars-with-duckietown.
The Duckiebot Founder's Edition is an advanced model self-driving car. Mounting a modular sensor suite, being fully integrated into the Duckietown learning ecosystem, and inheriting years of experience and feedback from the Duckietown community, it provides a platform for endless learning autonomy opportunities.
The Duckietown DB21-M supports both Jetson Nano 2GB and 4GB models. For more information, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Duckiebot MOOC Founder Edition is FCC, CE, RED, LVD, RoHS 2.0 certified.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.