- Dragino CPN01 Outdoor NB-IoT Open/Close Dry Contact Sensor
- Powered by an 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery
- Offers an NB-IoT Dry Contact Sensor and uplinks the info to IoT server
- Features a micro SIM card slot for NB-IoT SIM
- Ultra-Low Power consumption
- Supply Voltage: 2.1 ~ 3.6 V
The Dragino CPN01 Outdoor NB-IoT Open/Close Dry Contact Sensor is an NB-IoT Dry Contact Sensor. It detects open/close status and uplinks the info to IoT server via NB-IoT network. Users can see the dry contact status, open time, and open counts in the IoT Server.
The CPN01 will periodically send data every day as well as for each dry contact action. It also counts the contact open times and calculates the last open duration. Users can also disable the uplink for each Open/Close event, instead, the device can count each open event and uplink periodically.
CPN01 has Open-Alarm feature, user can set this feature so CPN01 will send an alarm if the contact has been open exceeds a certain time. It is designed for outdoor use. It has a weatherproof enclosure and industrial-level battery to work in low to high temperatures.