Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Conductive Stainless Thread (9Ω)
- Offers a smooth stainless steel fiber conductive sewing thread
- Low resistance and stable resistivity
- Wire diameter is 0.45 mm
- Provides 650 °C high-temperature resistance, 1350 °C melting point
- Safe to wash and reusable
The DFRobot Conductive Stainless Thread (9Ω) is a smooth stainless steel fiber conductive sewing thread. It features small resistance, good thermal conductivity, high melting point, and high-temperature resistance.
The roll has 7 m sewing thread, and about 9 Ω per 1 m. The diameter of the wire is 0.45 mm. It can be used for making touchscreen gloves, anti-static clothing, wearable electronic equipment, anti-static brush, driving LED, and other small current electronic components.
- 1 x DFRobot Conductive Stainless Thread (9Ω)
- Length: 7 m
- Diameter: 0.45 mm
- Wire Resistance: 9 Ω/m