Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Position, velocity, acceleration control, close loop, and open loop
- Seven segment indicator, 8V-32VDC, 0-10A, 1-200W, and HAT
- Autor turning tool support
- Follow over protect, encoder fail, motor fail protect, over current, over temperature, and short circuit protection
- Communication: pulse/dir, UART, USB, virtual com port, and analog (velocity mode)
The DC Servo Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi Motor w/ Brushed Motor Controller for Position & Speed Control is capable of controlling one brushed motor with an incremental encoder. It is equipped with a Smart PID to control position, velocity, and acceleration. It has three independent modes: Position Mode, Velocity Mode, and H Bridge Mode. Additionally, it has an Auto Tuning Tool to automatically identify PID parameters. It supports any type of communication method, such as Pulse/Dir, UART, Virtual COM Port, and USB. Parameters can be configured by the extension button board and 7 segment LED indicator for easy and quick setting.
Power Max: 200W
Working Voltage: 8-32 VDC
Continuous Current: Up to 10A
Peak Current: Up to 30A