Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The shaft is aligned parallel to the motor body
- Constructed with metal gears for enhanced durability
- Features a low temperature rise
- Compact design with high torque output
The DC Flat Spur Gear Motor, Parallel Shaft Gear Motor, 12V, 15RPM is a type of gear motor which uses gears to achieve speed reduction. It is called a parallel shaft gear motor as the motor shaft and the speed reducer shaft are on parallel planes, allowing for a flat gearbox that is ideal for applications where space is limited, such as stirrers for liquid mixing processes.
The advantages of the Parallel Shaft Gear Motors include:
- Compact design, which reduces space and weight when compared to coaxial shaft gear motors.
- Power rating of up to 200 kW and a nominal torque for the speed reducer of up to 20,000 Nm.
- Withstands high torque and great radial forces.
- Low vibration and noise levels.
Gearbox: 100 mm (L) x 60.5 mm (W) x 16 mm (H)
Motor: 42 mm (D) x 69 mm (L)
Shaft: 8 mm (D) x 24 mm (L)
Model: 10060SG 775F 327 12V
Gear Ratio: 1:327
Voltage: 12V DC
No-Load Speed: 15 RPM
Rated Speed: 11.25 RPM
Rated Torque: 60 kg.cm
Rated Current: 3.4 A.