- Crazyflie-Flow v2 Deck
- Can detect its motions in any direction
- Measures absolute range up to 4m
- Designed for mounting under the Crazyflie 2.0
- Fast, accurate distance ranging
- Creates a 3D robot that can be pre-programmed
The Crazyflie-Flow v2 Deck features the ability to detect its motions in any direction. The VL53L1x ToF sensor measures the distance to the ground with high precision and the PMW3901 optical flow sensor measures movements of the ground.
This creates a flying 3D robot that can be pre-programmed to fly distances in any direction or act as an aid for beginners as it creates a very stable flying platform.
- 1x Crazyflie-Flow v2 Deck
- 21 x 28 x 4 mm (W x H x D)
- Measure Range: distance up to 4 meters
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion deck detection
- PMW3901 optical flow sensor (works best on matt surfaces)
- Weight: 1.6 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.