Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Equipped with gripping and infinite rotating functions
- Compact design featuring a double Servo System
- High Repeat Accuracy: Repeatability accuracy of rotation up to 0.02 degree, and repeatability accuracy of position up to 0.02 mm
- Suitable for rotating test tubes in medical automation equipment
- Adjustable gripping force, position, speed, as well as rotation parameters such as torque, speed, and angle
The CHENGZHOU RGI 35 14 Electric Rotary Gripper DH Robotics offers a range of features, including an integrated design, adjustable parameters, smart feedback, and fingertips that can be replaced. It is also certified to IP40, with a low temperature operating range and CE, FCC, and RoHs certifications.
1x 5m Cable
1x Installation kit
Recommended workpiece weight: 0.7 kg
Maximum rotation speed: 1500 degrees per second
Repeat accuracy (swiveling): +- 0.02 degrees
Repeat accuracy (positioning): 0.02 millimeters
Opening/closing time: 0.3 seconds / 0.3 seconds
Weight: 1 kg
Rated voltage: 24 volts DC +- 10%
Rated current: 1.1 amps
Peak current: 2 amps
IP class: IP 40
Standard: Modbus RTU (RS485), Digital I/O
Optional: TCP/IP, USB2.0, CAN2.0A, PROFINET, EtherCAT.