Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Design integrating controller and servo motor in gripper
- Adjustable force, stroke and working speed
- High repeatability accuracy of rotation: 0.02 degrees
- Standard connection of RS485 and IO; other connections optional with communication box
- Repeatability accuracy of position: 0.02mm
The Chengzhou Electric Gripper w/ Precise Force Control for Robot & Automation Equipment (Model CZ JD EPG40 015) has an adjustable stroke of 0 - 40mm and a single finger gripping force of 1 - 15N. It is recommended for use with workpieces weighing up to 0.3kg, with a repeat accuracy of 0.02mm. The opening/closing time is 0.45s and the weight is 0.35kg. It is designed for use in environments with temperatures of 5 - 40 degrees Celsius and humidity levels of up to 85%. The running noise is 40dB, with a rated voltage of 24 10%V and a maximum current of 1.5A. The power is 12W and it supports drop detection. The vertical direction allows for a quietly loaded FZ150N, with a slider allowing for static torque of up to 1.2N.m in the MX direction, 0.9N.m in the MY direction, and 0.55N.m in the MZ direction. The position duplication accuracy is 0.02mm and the IP level is IP40. It also features a Modbus RTU (RS 485) communication protocol.