Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- This kit includes one of the latest innovations for children
- It features a brand new BBC micro:bit pocket sized computer
- This computer was designed by the BBC to help schools teach coding, a skill essential for the digital generation
- Connect it to a PC or Mac using the mini USB cable supplied
- No complicated software is needed; simply write code on a web page using the Block Editor
The Cardboard to Code Robot DIMM Kits for Teaching Coding with the BBC micro:bit are an affordable and exciting way to bring computing and STEM to life. They provide KS2 and KS3 children with the opportunity to construct their own robot, making coding and STEM learning an interactive and individual experience. The DIMM Coding Robot with micro:bit is the amazing new smart toy robot that everyone is talking about. Kids are drawn to him because he is entertaining and teaches them to code. This kit includes Dimm the robot (foldable design), a selection of fun sensors, and a BBC micro:bit computer. It is able to detect motion and tell you which direction you are going in. With this kit, you can create anything from a motion detecting security robot to a temperature or light sensing science experiment the possibilities are endless!