- sold without a tablet;
- compatible with any iOS/Android/Windows tablet of 8 to 12 inches in size installed in the robot head;
- has a convenient operation: can be controlled from any gadget with Android, iOS, Mac or Windows, via the Internet using a web browser from any place in the world;
- has a wide view angle: the robot head can tilt the tablet 160 degrees up and 180 degrees down;
- allows you to change the speed of movement smoothly from 0 to 1.5 mph (0...2.5 kmph) without stopping the robot.
• manoeuvrable and stable: overcomes obstacles such as door steps and cords up to 0.6 inches (1.5 cm) and never falls down thanks to the heavy non-spillable lead-acid batteries in the robot chassis;
• digital zoom;
• screen sharing;
• taking photos and videos of the remote place and saving them as a file;
• switching between front and rear cameras;
• obstacle avoidance;
• no subscription fee;
• a wide range of video communication tools such as Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger, etc;
• efficient for telecommuters, remote workers, and students, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
BotEyes Telepresence Robot is a video conferencing robot that revolutionizes the way you work, learn, teach or communicate remotely. It is designed and manufactured by Boteyes LLC. The robot is 142 cm (56 in) tall, and weighs just about 13,4 kg (29 lb). It has a foldable neck, a head with replaceable tablet and a movable three-wheeled platform. The Robot drives on wheels and you can control it via the Internet from any place in the world using any gadget. It will be your avatar for remote communication allowing you to move, see and speak in a remote place. Be in two places at once with BotEyes Telepresence Robot.
The BotEyes video communication system is based on WebRTC technology, but a customer can use any telecommunication software, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, for example. Skype is available by default in many modern Tvs, and you can see a video from the robot on a big TV screen.
To manage the wheel part, the BotEyes robot uses a separate computer running Windows 10 IoT Core. It also uses WebSockets services to manage user accounts and to control the wheel base.
Using of a separate computer for motion control allowed to isolate the tablet functions exclusively for video communication and to use for this purpose not only any tablet but even a smartphone with no need to install there robot-specific software. For mechanical attachment of a gadget, the robot uses a special design of the holder with adjustable grips. The division of functions between two computers also allows you to use any video messenger you like.
The BotEyes robot is remotely controlled via a web browser. The browser version is convenient because it does not depend on the platform and the type of gadget on which the browser is installed.
The robot has two heavy lead-acid batteries that are placed very low in the robot chassis, making the robot very stable and allowing it to overcome doorsteps.
The robot docking station has a unique shape that allows you to catch the robot even if it goes to the dock from the side or does not hit it. It makes manual docking very simple. However, the robot has also the ability to automatically install in the dock.
- tablet auto-charging system;
- docking station.
Note! Tablet is not included.
• Height (when the tablet is installed): 56 inches (142.5 cm);
• Base Footprint (Width x Length): 11 x 15 inches (29 x 39 cm)
• Weight: 29.5 lb (13.4 kg);
• Package dimensions for delivery and weight: 29.5 x 15 x 13.8 inches (75 x 38x 35 cm), 25 kg (55 lb).
• Battery capacity: for 10 hours of work, safe non-spillable lead-acid batteries, 12V, 173Wh;
• Digital zoom from 2 to 5, depends on the tablet camera resolution;
• Moving speed (smoothly controlled): 0...1.5 mph (0...2.5 kmph);
• Navigation control: mouse, arrow keys, touching the screen;
• Connectivity: WiFi 2.4Ghz (802.11b/g/n), 4G/5G depending on the tablet type;
• Video communication tool: Google WebRTC (default), Skype, or others by your choice;
• Security: https protocol, DTLS-SRTP and 128-bit AES encryption, browser "sandbox";
• Control buttons: power On/Off and WiFi Reset buttons;
• Light indication: light diodes "Power On", "Connected", "Charging";
• Tablet auto-charged: yes, from USB type A in robot head, 500 mA, 5.25 V;
• Auto-answer: yes
• Auto-docking: yes, the tablet must have an orientation sensor, works only for the horisontal position of tablet;
• Obstacle avoidance: yes, two infrared sensors in front of the robot body;
• Stopping in case of emergency: yes, using multi-level watchdog timer in browser, on webserver, and in robot;
• Computer for robot wheels control: Broadcom proc., Windows 10 IoT Core, HDMI port, 4 USB ports;
• Docking station: yes; input: 100...240V, 50/60 Hz, output: 19.5V, 2A;
• Obstacle overcome: 0.6 inches (1.5 cm);
• Body: ABS plastic and stainless steel;
• Color: black;
• Operating temperature range: 32...140 F (0...+60 C).
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.